Severn Subsea Technologies Limited has an exciting opportunity for a QHSE Assistant. You will work with our QHSE Manager and our multi-disciplinary engineering team, to help drive our current technology and production forward to meet our customers’ project requirements in the oil, gas and renewable energy sectors.
What are my responsibilities?
- To assist in the maintenance and update of the QA Manual and associated document management (PDM) processes and procedures.
- To assist with the control and update of project procedures, documents, files and issue registers.
- To control registers for technical queries, requests for information and non-conformance reports.
- To assist by delivering document management support, including digital storage of essential documents.
- To assist in completing requests, searches and queries from project personnel.
- To assist the team in locating files, documents or other information.
- To ensure that technical records are properly classified, processed and controlled.
- To liaise with clients and suppliers where necessary to enhance working performance, business relations and opportunities.
- To assist with the compilation of risk assessments, ensuring safe systems of work are reviewed, recorded and updated on a regular basis.
- To ensure that the company complies with any audit requirements, performing quality checks for compliance and initiating corrective actions where required.
- To provide support to the Production Controller and administrative staff as required.
- To ensure relevant HSE and COSHH regulations are complied with, constructively contribute to the safe operation of all engineering activities and to adhere to company HSE policies?
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of working in an engineering environment
- Basic experience of quality management systems.
- Basic project management/assistant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office – particularly Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Closing Date: 14th July 2017
Applications with CV should be addressed to:HR Manager, Severn Glocon Technologies Ltd, 6 Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 4AX.
Applications can also be emailed to: email@example.com